Friday, June 30, 2006

A Question of Asymmetry and Balance?

It is with some naughty sense of humor that I begin this blog as only yesterday came up that my jewellery "needs an explanation"... How insanely funny can that be?

While I am the first to admit that there was a deliberate force behind infusing meaning to my pieces - as to be worn as chakra energizers - if that was the choice, it was certainly not my intent to "need it explained".
How ever-so-fascinating!

Each day, each week I can see how my designes are evolving ... hopefully to meet up with the buying public interests/curiosity and needs.

2 comments:

krystyna said...

Keep your voyage !!
I'm going came back soon.
God bless your beautiful spiritualy hobby !!!

Plus Ultra said...

Wow, all these beautiful pieces of jewellery, better than diamonds, hey, you put diamonds out of fashion!