Friday, June 30, 2006

The Humble Beginning
- Record Keeping -

The Arts Council Gallery - which I missed earlier -
as I went to shoot photos of my display...
have my jewellery for sale here.
Oh well, we are already into the long weekend!

Mr. Bob himself... having a rare brake, at Country Lane Crafts (next to the Gallery, purely coincidental) where I get most of my beads, I sit at that very spot some afternoons, rummaging through the "magic bowl" looking for something really different - while we hum along with Rod Stuart - or someone just as cool....... a bit of a "nutty refuge"

Sandy, keeping busy - a veritable creativity machine! WOW

3 comments:

krystyna said...

GREAT, AMAZING, MARVELOUS
HOBBY !!!

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Not a hobby anymore Krystyna!
Not anymore...

krystyna said...

I'm sorry Angel! Thanks for correction !
Your art job is wonderful and fine !