Tuesday, July 04, 2006

This is the only half decent shot from the bunch taken earlier today at the gallery...
I hope that as I am "expanding my creative work", I'll manage a couple of good ones. At the right, in the back, is the chakra color energy description as well as a glossary of the symbology in the elements used to design each piece.
I am definitely getting more daring with the size and quality of the glass and stones I use.
I am really looking forward to this new phase I am entering ... yahoo-oo!

4 comments:

Brown Shoes said...

Hey - I went through White Rock on my way to my one-night cruise...loads of eagles there!
I had o idea you were doing jewelry - good on you!


bs

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Yes, the eagles are one of the reasons I love going into Vancouver... I have counted up to nine!

Jewellery has been a hobby forever - recycling my own/family stuff - until the birhtday of a friend "that has everything " came around last October, and decided to make her a bracelet... it snow-balled from there.
Of course there is lot to be ironed out... like perhaps removing the little info bags, for obvious mechadizing reasons...

Thank you stopping by and leaving a comment

dragonflyfilly said...

hey here Angel, NICE STUFF HERE....

things have quieted down a bit...see you soon soon soon...

luv,
pj

Alicia M B Ballard StudioGaleria said...

Looking forward to your visit madam, and don't forget those wacky bags you promised!

luv to ya too PJ
-.a.-